FOOD TRADERS & TAKE-AWAYS
Charlbury Community Centre has an area which can be rented by take-away vans and traders. There is an electricity supply so food can be freshly prepared on location. Currently the following are available:
- Deep’s Sourdough Bread freshly baked in Charlbury. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm until sold out. Bread can be ordered by texting Deep on 07733 360623 .
- Thai to Go. Wednesdays home delivery service to Charlbury. Normally the van attends the Community Centre on Wednesday evenings, but currently they are taking orders for take-aways to be delivered direct to your door. Ring 07971 345106 to order.
- Friday Fish and Chip Van – Fridays 5-8.30pm (starting on 15th May)
- Deliveries of fresh vegetable boxes from Styan’s farm. Saturday afternoons. More information here. You can also get local trout, eggs, milk, honey, apple juice and other products.
- Codfather Fish and Chip van. Sundays 4.30-8.30pm.