TRADERS & TAKE-AWAYS
Charlbury Community Centre has an area which can be rented by take-away vans and traders. There is an electricity supply so food can be freshly prepared on location. Currently the following are available:
- Deep’s Sourdough Bread freshly baked in Charlbury. Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3pm until sold out. Bread can be ordered by texting Deep on 07733 360623 .
- Friday Fish and Chip Van (Pitstop Catering) – Fridays 5-8.30pm.
- Deliveries of fresh vegetable boxes from Styan’s farm. Saturday afternoons. More information here. You can also get local trout, eggs, milk, honey, apple juice and other products.
- Codfather Fish and Chip van. Saturdays and Sundays 4.30-8.30pm. Crowned best Fish and Chip shop in Oxfordshire!
- Nutmeg + Thyme, a plant based gluten free food company based in Burford. Every Saturday from 8am-2pm in our mobile catering trailer. Make your pre orders during the week from the seasonal menus on their website/Facebook, including chilled ready meals, bakes, savouries, treats, dairy free alternatives and more. Plant based/gluten free food, aiming to be as inclusive, accessible and seasonal as possible. Fresh, wholesome but delicious food with no compromises made on quality, nutrients and flavour, using only non refined, ethical ingredients. They also offer free delivery in Charlbury and within a 10 miles radius of Burford, so if you can’t make it on the Saturday, they can deliver throughout the week. This van will not be coming to Charlbury during September and October 2021. Back in November.
- Copperpot Catering – Tuesdays 5-8pm . A local Charlbury trader selling quality burgers and sausages plus weekly specials such as burritos and souvlaki.
- Wood fired pizzas – Thursdays from 5pm
- Wilder Flower Farm – Saturdays 9.00 till 12.00 selling garden style flowers grown locally by us. Please come along and have a look! We will be there every Saturday morning throughout September and October until the frosts! We are a small cut flower farm based near Chipping Norton. We grow our flowers without chemicals and in line with organic principles, so they are good for us, for the land that we work and for you too! To find out more about us go to www.wilderflowerfarm.co.uk or @wilderflowerfarm on Instagram.