Bookings at Charlbury Community Centre
The online bookings system is now available and you can register using this link: Go to Booking Page
Please note that casual bookings (ie not ongoing or block bookings) can only be made up to 7 days in advance. Block bookings need to be made through the centre staff by calling 01608 811878.
The Booking and Registration Process
If you’re new to the bookings system here are a few things you need to know:
- The booking system is handled by Legend Club Management Systems and when you go to the booking page you will be transferred to their site. You may receive confirmation emails from Legend rather than from Charlbury Community Centre.
- Charlbury Community Centre (CCC) Registration/Membership (which are the same thing) is free, but you must be registered to book the facilities.
- If you have already registered with the CCC at the reception desk, you will have been allocated a member number (CCC….). You can link this to the online system, so you will need to know the number – please contact reception if you don’t have it.
- If you have not used the CCC before, select “I haven’t registered or used this centre” and follow the instructions.
- Online booking is only available one week ahead.
- Bookings are confirmed by payment by credit/debit card.
- Cancellation can be done on-line and, if eligible, you will be given a credit by the system, so you can make another booking.
- Only classes or courses run by the centre are available to book online. Third Party courses need to be booked with the provider.
- The “we” referred to in marketing options is the Charlbury Community Centre.
- Tennis court bookings are chargeable (light tokens available on reception). Tennis Club members can book free tennis courts online but must first register with reception.
- Unless stated, there is no instructor included. Should you wish to join a club or organised event, of which there are many covering these activities, then please check under the sport you are interested in here.
- Booking acknowledges acceptance of the our Terms & Conditions