Café is now open for takeaways!
9am-5pm every day of the week.
- Cappuccino, Latte, Mocha or Americano: £2
- Espresso: £1.50
- Babychino: free
- Hot Chocolate: £2
- Tea and speciality tea: £1.50 (mug), £2 (pot)
Tea selection from Organic Pukka Teas includes: Three Mint, Three Ginger, Chamomile Vanilla and Manuka Honey, Love, Spiced Chai as well as Rooibos, Green tea and Earl Grey. Decaf coffee, soya & skimmed milk are available. All our teas, coffees and hot chocolate are Fairtrade.
- Kid’s juice cartons: £1
- San Pelligrino: £1
- J2O: £1
- Coke: £1
- Appletiser: £1
- Still and Sparkling Water: 50p
- Fruit smoothies (homemade): £2.50
Tap water is freely available – please use the drinking fountain near the counter to refill bottles or take a drink.
- Cheese scone (served warm with butter): £1.50
- Crisps: 50p
- Fresh fruit: 50p
- Luxury flapjacks (all are gluten free and some are vegan): £2
- Selection of homemade cakes: £2
- Gluten free brownies: £1.20
- Rocky road: £1.60
- Manner biscuits: £1.20
- Loaker Waver Biscuits: £1
- Muddy Bear Biscuits: £1
- A selection of ice creams: 50p-£1.50
- Wine red, white and prosecco: £12 a bottle, £3 a glass (prosecco not available by the glass)
- Mini prosecco bottle: £4
- Beer: £3 a bottle
- Lager: £2 a bottle
- Cider: £3 a bottle